No Skipping Steps: My Path of Awakening
This week, the tables are turned. I’m not the interviewer . . . I’m the interviewee.
My interviewer is Prashant Goel host of the True Change podcast.
Prashant is a wonderful coach and long-time meditator with deep experience on the cushion and in the world as a corporate consultant.
He asks wonderful questions that explore:
- How to integrate sacred teachings and practices into our busy lives
- The difference between New Age thinking and meditative awakening
- What happens after “enlightenment”?
- The relevance – and pitfalls – of the guru/disciple relationship
- And more . . . stories of my own path of awakening
Yes, we get personal.
Prashant’s enthusiastic and vulnerable approach turned this from an interview into a warm, open conversation. I shared stories from my life in ways that surprised me and, I hope, inspire you.
Listen to our conversation here.
What are your thoughts
What does this conversation awaken in you?
Share in the comments below.
Love & Shanti
E & D